Why do some people seem to actually miss this guy?
- The first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
- In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
- Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
- Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
- Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200, 000 a year).
- Members of Bush Administration were the richest administration in history.
- First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
- Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
- Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
- Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
- First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
- Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
- First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70 percent view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
- In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
WHO is it?
Now, tell me again, WHY do some people actually pine for the “good ol’ days” of the Bush administration? I lived through them, and they weren’t all that swell.